Enclume Flush-Mounted Rectangular Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel
Store your favorite cookware the way restaurant chefs do—on a sturdy overhead rack that provides instant access to just the pot or pan you need. Our rack is hand forged in the Pacific Northwest by the master craftsmen at Enclume, America’s leading manufacturer of cooking racks since 1973.
- Ideal for kitchens with low ceilings.
- Heavy-duty hammered-steel grid and frame, protected by a durable wax finish.
- 6 straight pot hooks hang cookware facing outward.
- 6 angled pot hooks allow cookware pieces to nest together.
- Designed for mounting on brackets close to the ceiling.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Hooks: 4 1/2" long.
- Use & Care
- Rack: 36" x 9" x 5 1/2" high; mounts on 32" centers.
- Rack: 24" x 18" x 5 1/2" high; mounts on 20" centers.
- Assembly is required.
- Professional installation is recommended.
- Must be anchored to solid wood ceiling joists or beams.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tedy from Just as expected. Well made quality product that will last. Pleased with the purchase. Heavy, well-built.Date published: 2013-03-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Jackkie from An Elegant Storage Solution All my new All-Clad D5 looks marvelous hanging from this stylish and sturdy 12"x36" pot rack. This is the best pot rack I have ever owned. It is strong and built with precision. Every part fit perfectly together and the workmanship is flawless. I purchased extra angled pot hooks so I could nest my pans. For the large pans with long handles and helper handles, I purchased the Enclume Decor Hooks because they are 2" shorter thus preventing the longer pans from hanging too low. You won't ever regret having this rack in your kitchen.Date published: 2012-06-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Caribou from pefect storage solution perfect solution to storing fry pans on ceiling of pantry with clearance - love flexible hooksDate published: 2012-02-02