Enclume Flush-Mounted Rectangular Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel
Store your favorite cookware the way restaurant chefs do—on a sturdy overhead rack that provides instant access to just the pot or pan you need. Our rack is hand forged in the Pacific Northwest by the master craftsmen at Enclume, America’s leading manufacturer of cooking racks since 1973.
- Ideal for kitchens with low ceilings.
- Heavy-duty hammered-steel grid and frame, protected by a durable wax finish.
- 6 straight pot hooks hang cookware facing outward.
- 6 angled pot hooks allow cookware pieces to nest together.
- Designed for mounting on brackets close to the ceiling.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Hooks: 4 1/2" long.
- Use & Care
- Rack: 36" x 9" x 5 1/2" high; mounts on 32" centers.
- Rack: 24" x 18" x 5 1/2" high; mounts on 20" centers.
- Assembly is required.
- Professional installation is recommended.
- Must be anchored to solid wood ceiling joists or beams.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.