This grandly proportioned pot rack is as majestic as its name implies, providing impressive storage and display for fine cookware. Master craftsmen in the Pacific Northwest forge each rack, using traditional French metal-forming tools.
- Heavy-duty hammered-steel grid and frame, protected by a durable wax finish.
- 6 straight pot hooks hang cookware facing outward.
- 12 angled pot hooks allow cookware pieces to nest together.
- Must be anchored to solid wood ceiling joists or beams.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Rack: 38" x 20 3/4" x 22" high (from ceiling to bottom of pot hook).
- Hooks: 4 1/2" long.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.