Williams-Sonoma Mâché Easter Egg
Our handcrafted papier-mâché egg features a colorful decoupage pattern inspired by an early 20th-century postcard. Nestled on a bed of paper grass inside the hollow keepsake is a selection of colorful treats from American and Dutch confectionaries: a hollow milk chocolate bunny, mellocreme peas and carrots, a foil-wrapped carrot molded of premium milk chocolate, a trio of artisanal lollipops (each with a different image of fruit) and an assortment of gourmet jellybeans in pink grapefruit, tangerine, lemon and key lime.
- 7.6 oz. total.
- Papier-mâché egg: 7" long; made in Germany.
- Spring pops: made in Holland.
- All other products: made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Chocolate Bunny: Sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin (emulsifier), vanilla.
- Peas & Carrots: Sugar, corn syrup, contains 2% or less of each of the following: modified soy protein, sodium citrate, citric acid, coconut oil, natural and artificial flavors, fd&c colors (yellow #6, yellow #6 lake, yellow #5, yellow #5 lake, blue #1, blue #1 lake, red #40, red #40 lake), egg whites, mineral oil, glycerine, beeswax, carnauba wax, confectioners’ glaze.
- Chocolate Carrot: Sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin (emulsifier), vanilla.
- Spring Pop: Sugar, glucose syrup, citric acid (acidifier), artificial flavors, fd&c colors (yellow #5, yellow #6, blue #1), carmine.
- Jelly Beans: Sugar, corn syrup, food starch modified, dextrose, apple juice concentrate, citric acid, ascorbic acid, natural and artificial flavor, sodium citrate, fd&c colors (yellow #6, yellow #5, red #3, red #40, blue #1), confectioners’ glaze, carnauba wax, beeswax.