Emile Henry Ruffled Pie Dish
Inspired by vintage French bakeware, Emile Henry's pie dish is shaped from Burgundian clay, which absorbs, distributes and retains heat evenly, so pies bake and brown to perfection. The graceful ruffled edge on the dish is based on a century-old ceramist's technique—updated to simplify cutting and removing a slice.
- Burgundian clay heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning.
- Ceramic retains heat exceptionally well, so it's ideal for keeping foods warm at the table.
- Ruffled edge modeled after the company's handcrafted classics from the early 1900s.
- Vibrant exterior for a beautiful oven-to-table presentation.
- Durable, hand-applied glaze will not chip, crack or craze over time.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Microwavable; oven, freezer, broiler and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- 1 1/4-qt. cap.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Microwavable; freezer, broiler and oven safe to 520°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Emile Henry
Emile Henry has been crafting artful kitchen ceramics since 1850, when the French company was founded in a small town in Burgundy. Today, it’s still proudly owned and operated by members of the Henry family. The mineral-rich soils of Burgundy are known for creating wines with unique terroir, but they also yield the special local clays used to craft each piece of Emile Henry cookware and bakeware. The high-fired clay withstands extremely high temperatures while distributing and retaining heat gently and evenly. Artisans hand apply the glazes to create vivid color that looks beautiful in the kitchen and at the table.