Emile Henry Rectangular Baking Stone
Finished with Emile Henry’s proprietary black Flame glaze, this rectangular ceramic baking stone turns out perfectly crispy crusts and then doubles as a surface for serving. The piece withstands exceptionally high heat, so it can be used in the oven, on the grill and over an open flame—and it’s dishwasher safe.
- Rectangular shape is ideal for flat bread, rolls, family-sized pizzas—even cookies.
- Made of durable Burgundian clay, yet much lighter than standard baking stones.
- Finished with Emile Henry’s proprietary lead-free black Flame glaze, which won’t chip or crack and is safe for cutting on.
- Place over an open grill to cook softer or smaller foods that might otherwise fall through the cracks.
- Micro-crazing in the glaze promotes crispy, well-baked crusts, just like a pizza oven.
- Withstands extremely high temperatures, distributing heat quickly and evenly.
- Integral handles make the stone easy to lift and move.
- Doubles as a cheese board or a trivet.
- Microwavable; broiler, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- 14” x 18” long; 9 lb.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- For use in ovens, grills or over open flame.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.