Emile Henry Pizza Stone
Finished with Emile Henry’s proprietary glaze, this pizza stone produces perfectly crispy crusts and doubles as a cutting surface. Able to withstand exceptionally high heat, it can be used in the oven, on the grill and over an open flame – and it’s dishwasher safe.
- Ideal for pizzas, breads and general grilling.
- Made of exceptionally durable Burgundian clay, yet is much lighter than other pizza stones.
- Proprietary lead-free surface is safe for cutting and won’t chip or crack.
- Designed specifically to produce crispy, well-baked crusts, like those from a pizza oven.
- Withstands extremely high heat, distributing the temperature quickly and evenly.
- Integral handles make the stone easy to lift.
- Doubles as a cheese board or trivet.
- Microwavable; broiler, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- 14 1/2" diam.; 17" diam., handle to handle.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- For use in ovens or on grills.
- If used on stovetop, place on largest burner and heat slowly.
- Dishwasher safe.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Williams-Sonoma Pizza Seasoning