Emile Henry Pizza Stone
Finished with Emile Henry’s proprietary glaze, this pizza stone produces perfectly crispy crusts and doubles as a cutting surface. Able to withstand exceptionally high heat, it can be used in the oven, on the grill and over an open flame – and it’s dishwasher safe.
- Ideal for pizzas, breads and general grilling.
- Made of exceptionally durable Burgundian clay, yet is much lighter than other pizza stones.
- Proprietary lead-free surface is safe for cutting and won’t chip or crack.
- Designed specifically to produce crispy, well-baked crusts, like those from a pizza oven.
- Withstands extremely high heat, distributing the temperature quickly and evenly.
- Integral handles make the stone easy to lift.
- Doubles as a cheese board or trivet.
- Microwavable; broiler, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- 14 1/2" diam.; 17" diam., handle to handle.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- For use in ovens or on grills.
- If used on stovetop, place on largest burner and heat slowly.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- More about Emile Henry
Emile Henry has been crafting artful kitchen ceramics since 1850, when the French company was founded in a small town in Burgundy. Today, it’s still proudly owned and operated by members of the Henry family. The mineral-rich soils of Burgundy are known for creating wines with unique terroir, but they also yield the special local clays used to craft each piece of Emile Henry cookware and bakeware. The high-fired clay withstands extremely high temperatures while distributing and retaining heat gently and evenly. Artisans hand apply the glazes to create vivid color that looks beautiful in the kitchen and at the table.
You May Also Need
Williams-Sonoma Pizza Seasoning