Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Emile Henry Individual Mini Pizza Stone Set, Black
Designed especially for compact countertop convection ovens, this smaller version of Emile Henry’s superb pizza stone lets you bake perfect individual pizzas. Finished with Emile Henry’s proprietary Flame glaze, the ceramic pizza stone produces crispy crusts and doubles as a cutting surface – and it’s dishwasher safe.
- Ideal for baking pizzas and breads and general grilling.
- Made of exceptionally durable Burgundian clay, yet much lighter than standard pizza stones.
- Finished with Emile Henry’s proprietary lead-free black Flame glaze, which won’t chip or crack and is safe for cutting on.
- Micro-crazing in the glaze promotes crispy, well-baked crusts, just like a pizza oven.
- Withstands extremely high heat, distributing the temperature quickly and evenly.
- Integral handles make the stone easy to lift and move.
- Doubles as a cheese board and a trivet.
- The set of two fits side by side in a regular oven.
- Microwavable; broiler, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 12 1/2" handle to handle.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- For use in ovens or on grills.
- If used on stovetop, place on largest burner and heat slowly.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- More about Emile Henry
Emile Henry has been crafting artful kitchen ceramics since 1850, when the French company was founded in a small town in Burgundy. Today, it’s still proudly owned and operated by members of the Henry family. The mineral-rich soils of Burgundy are known for creating wines with unique terroir, but they also yield the special local clays used to craft each piece of Emile Henry cookware and bakeware. The high-fired clay withstands extremely high temperatures while distributing and retaining heat gently and evenly. Artisans hand apply the glazes to create vivid color that looks beautiful in the kitchen and at the table.