Emile Henry Individual Mini Pizza Stone Set, Black
Designed especially for compact countertop convection ovens, this smaller version of Emile Henry’s superb pizza stone lets you bake perfect individual pizzas. Finished with Emile Henry’s proprietary Flame glaze, the ceramic pizza stone produces crispy crusts and doubles as a cutting surface – and it’s dishwasher safe.
- Ideal for baking pizzas and breads and general grilling.
- Made of exceptionally durable Burgundian clay, yet much lighter than standard pizza stones.
- Finished with Emile Henry’s proprietary lead-free black Flame glaze, which won’t chip or crack and is safe for cutting on.
- Micro-crazing in the glaze promotes crispy, well-baked crusts, just like a pizza oven.
- Withstands extremely high heat, distributing the temperature quickly and evenly.
- Integral handles make the stone easy to lift and move.
- Doubles as a cheese board and a trivet.
- The set of two fits side by side in a regular oven.
- Microwavable; broiler, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- 10" diam., 12 1/2" handle to handle.
- Made in France.
- For use in ovens or on grills.
- If used on stovetop, place on largest burner and heat slowly.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.