Emile Henry Fish Marinator & Grill Tray
- Online Only
The secret to moist, flavorful grilled fish, this multi-functional ceramic tray from France makes it easy to marinate, cook and serve fresh filets or steaks, all in the same vessel. High ridges sear the fish with grill marks, while the flame-safe ceramic gently diffuses heat to keep fish from becoming dry and overcooked. Great for vegetables, too!
- Ideal for cooking fish on the grill or stovetop, in the oven or under the broiler.
- Crafted of durable, high-fired Burgundian clay to ensure gentle, uniform heat conduction.
- Finished with Emile Henry’s proprietary lead-free black Flame glaze, which won’t chip or crack and is safe for use with knives and other metal utensils.
- Goes directly from freezer or fridge to the oven or barbecue, then makes a graceful transition to the table, where it helps keep fish warm during your meal.
- Restaurant-quality glazed stoneware withstands temperatures up to 930°F, making the tray ideal for use on the grill or in the oven.
- High sides allow you to gently cook fish in its marinade—or use the spout to pour off liquid before grilling.
- Ridged cooking surface sears fish with attractive grill marks.
- Two large handles make it easy to transfer the tray from fridge to grill to table.
- Crafted in Marcigny, France by Emile Henry, makers of fine French kitchen ceramics since 1850.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 19 1/2 x 11" x 1 1/2" high overall.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Designed for use on gas and electric cooktops, in the oven or on a grill; not designed for use on induction cooktops.
- Dishwasher safe.