Our canisters are handcrafted by Emile Henry, the venerable French company that has been producing fine-quality culinary ceramics since 1850. They're part of our exclusive Auberge collection, inspired by antique kitchenware from French country inns.
- Earthenware canisters shaped from French Burgundian clay.
- Extremely hard glaze finish withstands scratches, chips, cracks and fading.
- Beech wood lids have airtight silicone gaskets to preserve foods' freshness.
- Dishwasher safe (without lids).
- Set of three canisters from 19-oz. to 2 1/2-qt. capacity.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.