Emile Henry Canisters, Set of 3
Our canisters are handcrafted by Emile Henry, the venerable French company that has been producing fine-quality culinary ceramics since 1850. They're part of our exclusive Auberge collection, inspired by antique kitchenware from French country inns.
- Earthenware canisters shaped from French Burgundian clay.
- Extremely hard glaze finish withstands scratches, chips, cracks and fading.
- Beech wood lids have airtight silicone gaskets to preserve foods' freshness.
- Dishwasher safe (without lids).
- Set of three canisters from 19-oz. to 2 1/2-qt. capacity.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 4 1/4" diam., 4 3/4" high; 19-oz. cap.
- Medium: 5 1/4" diam., 6 1/2" high; 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- Large: 6" diam., 8 1/4" high; 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made in France.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.