Simmer a savory pot of beans or chili right on the barbecue—this classic ceramic vessel from France is custom-made for the job. Extremely resistant to heat, the flame-safe pot conducts heat with gentle, uniform efficiency, so foods cook slowly and evenly. The beautiful, heat-retaining stoneware pot is equally suited for table service, keeping your favorite dishes at the perfect serving temperature all through your meal.
- Ideal for simmering and braising, this classic bean pot is crafted of durable, high-fired Burgundian clay to ensure gentle, uniform heat conduction.
- This restaurant-quality glazed-stoneware vessel withstands heat up to 930°F, making it ideal for use on the grill or in the oven.
- Finished with Emile Henry’s proprietary lead-free black Flame glaze, which won’t chip or crack—and is safe for use with knives and other metal utensils.
- Ultra-durable pot can go directly from your freezer or fridge to the oven or barbecue, then makes a graceful transition to the table for serving.
- Also ideal for stovetop cooking.
- Traditional ceramic construction with a tight-fitting lid allows slow, healthy cooking without additional fat, preserving food's natural vitamins and other nutrients.
- A long handle makes the pot easy to lift and move.
- Crafted in Marcigny, France, by Emile Henry, makers of fine French kitchen ceramics since 1850.