Emile Henry Bean Pot
- Online Only
Simmer a savory pot of beans or chili right on the barbecue—this classic ceramic vessel from France is custom-made for the job. Extremely resistant to heat, the flame-safe pot conducts heat with gentle, uniform efficiency, so foods cook slowly and evenly. The beautiful, heat-retaining stoneware pot is equally suited for table service, keeping your favorite dishes at the perfect serving temperature all through your meal.
- Ideal for simmering and braising, this classic bean pot is crafted of durable, high-fired Burgundian clay to ensure gentle, uniform heat conduction.
- This restaurant-quality glazed-stoneware vessel withstands heat up to 930°F, making it ideal for use on the grill or in the oven.
- Finished with Emile Henry’s proprietary lead-free black Flame glaze, which won’t chip or crack—and is safe for use with knives and other metal utensils.
- Ultra-durable pot can go directly from your freezer or fridge to the oven or barbecue, then makes a graceful transition to the table for serving.
- Also ideal for stovetop cooking.
- Traditional ceramic construction with a tight-fitting lid allows slow, healthy cooking without additional fat, preserving food's natural vitamins and other nutrients.
- A long handle makes the pot easy to lift and move.
- Crafted in Marcigny, France, by Emile Henry, makers of fine French kitchen ceramics since 1850.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2.6-qt. cap.; 9 1/4" diam.; 5 1/4" high overall.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Designed for use on gas and electric cooktops, in the oven or on a grill; not designed for use on induction cooktops.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.