Emile Henry Baguette Baker
- Online Only
Re-create the delicious results of brick-oven baking with this Emile Henry baguette pan. Crafted in France, the ceramic baker absorbs and retains heat evenly while redistributing the steam released by the dough as it cooks, releasing excessive moisture through holes in the lid. The individual loaves emerge with classic baguette texture: tender, moist interiors with a light crumb and chewy, evenly browned crusts.
- Crafted of Burgundian clay and finished with a vibrant hand-applied glaze that resists scratching and crazing.
- Designed for proofing and baking in one vessel.
- Turns out three 13" baguette loaves.
- Can also be used to roast meats, fish and vegetables.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" x 9" x 4 1/2" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- No need to soak before using.
- Microwaveable; oven, broiler and freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery