Emile Henry Artisan Square Baker
Re-created from a popular 19th-century design in Emile Henry's archives, this square ceramic baker is crafted from Burgundian clay that retains heat exceptionally well, so it helps keep your finished dish warm for serving. The glaze, applied by hand, creates a glossy, vibrant exterior for a beautiful oven-to-table presentation.
- Ideal for roasting meat, poultry and vegetables and baking casserole, gratins and desserts.
- Burgundian clay heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning.
- Durable glaze resists scratches and will not chip, crack or craze over time.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Microwavable; freezer, oven and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/4" x 8 1/4" x 2 1/2" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher, freezer, microwave, oven and broiler safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Emile Henry
Emile Henry has been crafting artful kitchen ceramics since 1850, when the French company was founded in a small town in Burgundy. Today, it’s still proudly owned and operated by members of the Henry family. The mineral-rich soils of Burgundy are known for creating wines with unique terroir, but they also yield the special local clays used to craft each piece of Emile Henry cookware and bakeware. The high-fired clay withstands extremely high temperatures while distributing and retaining heat gently and evenly. Artisans hand apply the glazes to create vivid color that looks beautiful in the kitchen and at the table.