Re-created from a popular 19th-century design in Emile Henry's archives, this rectangular ceramic baker is crafted from Burgundian clay that retains heat exceptionally well, so it helps keep your finished dish warm for serving. The glaze, applied by hand, creates a glossy, vibrant exterior for a beautiful oven-to-table presentation.
- Ideal for roasting meat, poultry and vegetables and baking casserole, gratins and desserts.
- Burgundian clay heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning.
- Durable glaze resists scratches and will not chip, crack or craze over time.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Microwavable; freezer, oven and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in France.