Elk Antler Dog Chew Toy
These all-natural, untreated elk antlers make great treats for your dog. Not only is the marrow flavorful, it also contains essential vitamins and nutrients. The long-lasting chews clean teeth and are appropriate for medium and large dogs. The cruelty-free antlers are naturally shed and gathered in the Rocky Mountains.
- Untreated, all-natural antlers remove tartar and plaque and promote healthy gums.
- Marrow contains essential vitamins and nutrients and are a natural source of calcium, zinc, iron and manganese.
- Hypoallergenic, hormone- and additive-free chews are safe for dogs with allergies.
- Cruelty-free antlers are naturally shed and then collected.
- Appropriate for medium and large dogs.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: Approx. 5” to 7” long, 1/2” thick.
- Large: Approx. 6” to 8” long,1 1/2” thick.
- Collected in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.