Elk Antler Dog Chew Toy
These all-natural, untreated elk antlers make great treats for your dog. Not only is the marrow flavorful, it also contains essential vitamins and nutrients. The long-lasting chews clean teeth and are appropriate for medium and large dogs. The cruelty-free antlers are naturally shed and gathered in the Rocky Mountains.
- Untreated, all-natural antlers remove tartar and plaque and promote healthy gums.
- Marrow contains essential vitamins and nutrients and are a natural source of calcium, zinc, iron and manganese.
- Hypoallergenic, hormone- and additive-free chews are safe for dogs with allergies.
- Cruelty-free antlers are naturally shed and then collected.
- Appropriate for medium and large dogs.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: Approx. 5” to 7” long, 1/2” thick.
- Large: Approx. 6” to 8” long,1 1/2” thick.
- Collected in USA.