Veggie Lasagna, Set of 2
n 1979, the owners of Elephants Delicatessen took over a failing deli in Portland, Oregon, turning it into a haven for made-from-scratch entrées, sourcing all-natural, local ingredients. This set includes two trays of their popular Vegetable Lasagna – a combination of marinara sauce, fresh herbs, tender lasagna noodles and herbed cheese, topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese. Just bake until bubbly for a simple yet satisfying meal. These lasagnas are an easy, delicious option for working families and a thoughtful gift for anyone who is too busy to shop and cook.
- Contains two trays of lasagna.
- 4 lb. 8 oz. total, 2 lb. 4 oz. each (Serves 2–4).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The entrées are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the entrées in the freezer where they will keep up to 60 days, or store in the refrigerator and consume within 4 days.
- If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Preheat a conventional oven to 375°F. Place the entrée on a sheet pan, remove lid and cook for 40 minutes. If using a convection oven, remove lid, cover with foil, and bake at 375°F, removing foil during the last 5 minutes to brown the top. Allow the entrée 5–10 minutes to rest prior to serving.
- Vegetable Lasagna: Marinara sauce (vine-ripened tomatoes, tomato puree, carrot, garlic, fresh basil, fresh rosemary, extra virgin olive oil, Kosher salt, ground black pepper), cannelloni filling (whole milk ricotta, scallion, grated parmesan, nutmeg, kosher salt, black pepper, fresh spinach, cream cheese, fresh basil, oregano), Béchamel sauce (salted butter, flour [wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], whole milk (3.8%), white pepper, celery salt), lasagna sheets (water, enriched durum semolina [durum semolina wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], egg whites), quatro cheese (low moisture mozzarella [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], Asiago [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], provolone [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], romano [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes]), grated parmesan.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Beef Lasagna, Set of 2
Lasagna, Set of 2
- Online Only
Beef and Veggie Lasagna, Set of 2
Lasagna, Set of 2
- Online Only