Three Days of Vegetarian Entrées
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Founded in 1979, Elephants Delicatessen in Portland, Oregon, pioneered the gourmet food market with its made-from-scratch entrées prepared with all-natural, local ingredients. This collection includes three of their most popular take-away vegetarian entrées. Just bake until bubbly for a simple, satisfying meal. These dishes are an easy, delicious option for working families and a thoughtful gift for anyone who is too busy to shop and cook.
Polenta Dolcetta: Bob’s Red Mill polenta mixed with pungent Gorgonzola dolce, then layered with a pleasantly spicy tomato sauce and gooey fontina cheese. 2 lb. 6 oz.
Zuni Stew: A Southwestern mixture of roasted butternut squash, corn, Blue Lake beans and tomato, in a thick, spicy sauce, coated with locally sourced cheese. 2 lb. 1 oz.
Vegetable Lasagna: Using fresh, local tomatoes, the bright, tangy marinara sauce is layered between tender lasagna noodles and soft herbed cheese, and topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese. 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Contains three entrées.
- 6 lb. 11 oz. total (each serves 2–4).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The entrées are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the entrées in the freezer where they will keep up to 60 days, or store in the refrigerator and consume within 4 days.
- If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Preheat a conventional oven to 375°F. Place the entrée on a sheet pan, remove lid and cook for 40 minutes. If using a convection oven, remove lid, cover with foil, and bake at 375°F, removing foil during the last 5 minutes to brown the top. Allow the entrée 5–10 minutes to rest prior to serving.
- Polenta Dolcetta: Polenta (polenta cornmeal, garlic, vegetable base [sautéed vegetable puree mix] carrots, onions, celery), salt, sugar, maltodextrin, corn oil, less than 2% of yeast extract, water, potato starch, xantham gum, natural flavors, carrot juice concentrate], romano cheese, salted butter, half & half, extra virgin olive oil, water, white pepper, red chili flake, sea salt, granulated sugar), piccante tomato sauce (vine-ripened tomatoes, tomato puree, onion, garlic, Italian parsley, water, extra virgin olive oil, red chili flake, kosher salt), Gorgonzola sauce (whole milk [3.8%], salted butter, Gorgonzola cheese, flour [wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], nutmeg, white pepper, Kosher salt], quatro cheese blend [low moisture mozzarella (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes)], Asiago [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], provolone [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], romano [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes]), fontina cheese.
- Zuni Stew: Butternut squash, onion, garlic, New Mexico chilies, vine-ripened tomatoes, pinto beans, corn, Blue Lake beans, Muenster cheese, cilantro, extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, chile powder, cumin, coriander, Kosher salt, oregano.
- Vegetable Lasagna: Marinara sauce (vine-ripened tomatoes, tomato puree, carrot, garlic, fresh basil, fresh rosemary, extra virgin olive oil, Kosher salt, ground black pepper), cannelloni filling (whole milk ricotta, scallion, grated parmesan, nutmeg, kosher salt, black pepper, fresh spinach, cream cheese, fresh basil, oregano), Béchamel sauce (salted butter, flour [wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], whole milk (3.8%), white pepper, celery salt), lasagna sheets (water, enriched durum semolina [durum semolina wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], egg whites), quatro cheese (low moisture mozzarella [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], Asiago [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], provolone [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], romano [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes]), grated parmesan.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Three Days of Entrées
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Five Days of Entrées
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 5 out of 5 by SVDJ from Delicious and different The Zuni stew and Polenta were delicious and different. Hearty and savory. The Lasagne was tasty too. The only negative is that these realistically will serve 2, maybe 3 as a meal unto themselves. Add a salad or other accompaniment to extend servings.Date published: 2017-01-15Rated 5 out of 5 by lucas2016 from fantastic and tasty This is so good. My daughter is a vegetarian. I'm not. I was so glad to find this. I saw it's for a limited time. I wish they would continue it.Date published: 2016-03-30Rated 5 out of 5 by sudeme from I stay away from Meat So that means a home run as far as I am concerned. Even my husband who is a huge meat eater loved the Entrees for Meatless Friday. Trying for more days to steer him away from all the meat........Date published: 2015-10-29Rated 4 out of 5 by Anicab from When you work too much... These veggie entrees are a great back up to have on hand. They're really good and satisfying. Thinking about sending them to a friend recovering from surgery.Date published: 2015-10-13