Five Days of Entrees
- Online Only
Founded in 1979, Elephants Delicatessen in Portland, Oregon, pioneered the gourmet food market with its made-from-scratch entrées prepared with all-natural, local ingredients. This collection includes five of their most popular take-away items. Just bake until bubbly for a simple, satisfying meal. These dishes are an easy, delicious option for working families and a thoughtful gift for anyone who is too busy to shop and cook.
Beef Lasagna: A savory ragu made with a combination of local beef and pork, vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh herbs, layered with tender lasagna noodles and soft herbed cheese, and topped off with freshly grated parmesan cheese. 2 lb. 4 oz.
Beef Stroganoff: Tender slices of locally sourced Piedmontese beef, mushrooms and tender egg noodles in a tangy, cream sauce with notes of mustard seed, sour cream, and brandy. 2 lb. 2 oz.
Meatloaf: Locally sourced beef and Andouille sausage, egg, and vegetables—bound with herbed breadcrumbs—and smothered with ketchup. 2 lb. 1 oz.
Polenta Dolcetta: Bob’s Red Mill polenta mixed with pungent Gorgonzola dolce, then layered with a pleasantly spicy tomato sauce and gooey fontina cheese. 2 lb. 6 oz.
Zuni Stew: A Southwestern mixture of roasted butternut squash, corn, Blue Lake beans and tomato, in a thick, spicy sauce, coated with locally sourced cheese. 2 lb. 1 oz.
- Includes five entrées (10 lb. 14 oz. total).
- Each entrée serves 2–4.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The entrées are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the entrées in the freezer where they will keep up to 60 days, or store in the refrigerator and consume within 4 days.
- If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Preheat a conventional oven to 375°F. Place the entrée on a sheet pan, remove lid and cook for 40 minutes. If using a convection oven, remove lid, cover with foil, and bake at 375°F, removing foil during the last 5 minutes to brown the top. Allow the entrée 5–10 minutes to rest prior to serving.
- Beef Lasagna: Bolognese sauce (ground beef 80% lean, ground pork, porcini mushroom, vine-ripened tomatoes, tomato puree, tomato juice, white wine, onion, carrot, button mushrooms, garlic, Kosher salt, ground black pepper, red chili flake, oregano, rosemary, fennel, thyme, basil, extra virgin olive oil), cannelloni filling (whole milk ricotta, scallion, grated parmesan, nutmeg, kosher salt, ground black pepper, fresh spinach, cream cheese, fresh basil, oregano), lasagna sheets [water, enriched durum semolina (durum semolina wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, egg whites), quatro cheese blend (low moisture mozzarella [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], Asiago [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], provolone [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], romano [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes]), grated parmesan.
- Beef Stroganoff: Piedmontese beef, Kosher salt, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil, brandy, water, beef base (roasted beef and beef juices, salt, beef stock, sugar, beef flavor [autolyzed yeast extract, maltodextrin, flavoring (contains canola oil), beef stock, lactic acid, calcium lactose, gum arabic, grill (contains soybean and cottonseed oil), onion powder, maltodextrin, caramel color, flavor (autolyzed yeast extract, corn syrup solids, salt, citric acid), beet powder, beef extract, garlic powder, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, natural flavorings]), salted butter, shallot, button mushroom, flour (wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Dijon mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, white wine, fruit pectin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sugar, spice), Italian parsley, sour cream, egg noodle pasta [durum wheat semolina, durum wheat flour (enriched with iron [ferrous sulfate] and B vitamins [niacin, thiamin, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], eggs).
- Meatloaf: Ground beef 80% lean, Andouille sausage (pork, jalapenos [jalapeno peppers, water, salt, citric acid, trace of calcium chloride], water, salt, seasoning [salt, spices, black pepper, garlic, crushed red pepper, not more than 2% silicon dioxide and soybean oil added to prevent caking], sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, in natural hog casing), egg, onion, scallion, celery, carrot, red bell pepper, garlic, salted butter, half & half, bread crumb, enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), corn syrup, partially hydrogenated vegetable oils (soybean, cottonseed, corn and/or canola), water, salt, 2% or less of the following: yeast, honey, molasses, sugar, wheat gluten, whey, soy flour, whole wheat flour, rye flour, corn flour, oat bran, corn meal, rice flour, potato flour, butter, dough conditioners (mono- and diglycerides, sodium and/or calcium steroyl lacytate, soy lecithin, calcium carbonate), yeast nutrients (ammonium sulfate, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), distilled vinegar, skim milk, buttermilk, lactic acid, calcium propionate and potassium sorbate (as preservatives), sesame seeds, ketchup (water, tomato paste, sugar, distilled white vinegar, salt, onion powder, allspice, clove), cumin, nutmeg, Kosher salt, petite green pea.
- Polenta Dolcetta: Polenta (polenta cornmeal, garlic, vegetable base [sautéed vegetable puree mix] carrots, onions, celery), salt, sugar, maltodextrin, corn oil, less than 2% of yeast extract, water, potato starch, xantham gum, natural flavors, carrot juice concentrate], romano cheese, salted butter, half & half, extra virgin olive oil, water, white pepper, red chili flake, sea salt, granulated sugar), piccante tomato sauce (vine-ripened tomatoes, tomato puree, onion, garlic, Italian parsley, water, extra virgin olive oil, red chili flake, kosher salt), Gorgonzola sauce (whole milk [3.8%], salted butter, Gorgonzola cheese, flour [wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], nutmeg, white pepper, Kosher salt], quatro cheese blend [low moisture mozzarella (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes)], Asiago [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], provolone [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], romano [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes]), fontina cheese.
- Zuni Stew: Butternut squash, onion, garlic, New Mexico chilies, vine-ripened tomatoes, pinto beans, corn, Blue Lake beans, Muenster cheese, cilantro, extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, chile powder, cumin, coriander, Kosher salt, oregano.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Three Days of Entrees
- Online Only
Three Days of Entrees Vegetarian
- Online Only