Elegant Heart Cakelet Pan
- Online Only
Surprise your loved ones with the sweetest of homemade treats: adorable little cakes that are gifts from the heart. Our plaque makes it easy to bake six heart-shaped desserts, each sized just right for two. The cakelets’ delicate scalloped edges make a perfect canvas for decorating with icings or lacing with confectioners’ sugar.
- Cakelets make charming additions to a dessert buffet or stacked on a tiered serving plate.
- Finish with a simple dusting of sugar, a light glaze or elaborate decoration.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Makes six individual-size cakes.
- Recipe included.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 3/4" x 8 1/2" x 1 3/4" high. 5-cup cap.
- 2 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery