Elegant Heart Cakelet Pan
- Online Only
Surprise your loved ones with the sweetest of homemade treats: adorable little cakes that are gifts from the heart. Our plaque makes it easy to bake six heart-shaped desserts, each sized just right for two. The cakelets’ delicate scalloped edges make a perfect canvas for decorating with icings or lacing with confectioners’ sugar.
- Cakelets make charming additions to a dessert buffet or stacked on a tiered serving plate.
- Finish with a simple dusting of sugar, a light glaze or elaborate decoration.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Makes six individual-size cakes.
- Recipe included.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 3/4" x 8 1/2" x 1 3/4" high. 5-cup cap.
- 2 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.