Electric Raclette Maker
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Like its close relative fondue, raclette is meant for sharing, so it's an ideal menu item for casual dining. This handsome electric raclette maker comes with all the equipment required for eight guests to broil individual portions of cheese.
- Broils eight easy-to-serve portions of raclette cheese.
- Granite grill on top is ideal for cooking sausages and vegetable accompaniments.
- Adjustable thermostat to 420°F.
- Includes eight individual nonstick broiling trays and spatulas.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel base and granite grill top.
- 17 1/2" x 8 1/4" x 11 1/2" high.
- 16 lb. 13 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Granite grill will develop cracks and discolor with use. This is normal and does not impair the function of the grill top.
- Trays and spatulas are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash granite stone.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.