Electric Raclette Maker
- Online Only
Like its close relative fondue, raclette is meant for sharing, so it's an ideal menu item for casual dining. This handsome electric raclette maker comes with all the equipment required for eight guests to broil individual portions of cheese.
- Broils eight easy-to-serve portions of raclette cheese.
- Granite grill on top is ideal for cooking sausages and vegetable accompaniments.
- Adjustable thermostat to 420°F.
- Includes eight individual nonstick broiling trays and spatulas.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel base and granite grill top.
- 17 1/2" x 8 1/4" x 11 1/2" high.
- 16 lb. 13 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Granite grill will develop cracks and discolor with use. This is normal and does not impair the function of the grill top.
- Trays and spatulas are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash granite stone.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.