Assorted Meat Empanadas
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Joseph Ahearne started out selling his buttery, flaky Argentine-style empanadas at street festivals, preparing them using his mother's recipe and only high-quality, local ingredients. Today Ahearne continues the tradition at El Porteño, his thriving restaurant in San Francisco's Ferry Building, a mecca for foodies. Delivered right to your door, our collection showcases three different vegetarian fillings inside rich pastry dough, accompanied by a side of chimichurri sauce for a touch of heat. The savory turnovers are perfect for parties, brunch or even a light meal—just heat and serve.
Carne Empanadas: Prather Ranch organic, dry-aged, grass-fed beef with raisins and a hint of cinnamon.
Pollo Empanadas: Tender, Fulton Valley roasted chicken in a white wine reduction with pimento-stuffed green olives and raisins.
Jamón y Queso Empanadas: Prosciutto with nutty fontina cheese.
- Set of 12; 4 empanadas of each flavor.
- Includes 6 oz. chimichurri sauce.
- 1 lb. 13 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The empanadas and chimichurri sauce are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the items in the freezer, unopened, where they will keep up to 3 months.
- Defrost chimichurri sauce in refrigerator overnight. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place frozen empanadas on a baking sheet. Optional: Brush empanadas with an egg wash, then sprinkle lightly with coarse sea salt. Bake 15–20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with chimichurri sauce on the side.
- Beef: Unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), ground beef, eggs, onion, raisins, olives, beef (water, beef), beef flavor base (roasted beef including beef juices, cane juice, beef flavor, onion powder, sea salt, canola oil, caramel color, garlic powder, black pepper, paprika, flavor), sea salt, autolyzed yeast extract, garlic powder stock, garlic, olive oil, vinegar (white wine vinegar, natural flavor, sodium metabisulphite), casein, spices.
- Chicken: Unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), chicken, olives, onion, raisins, unbleached flour, chicken stock (chicken broth [filtered water, chicken], chicken flavor [chicken flavor, sea salt], natural chicken flavor [chicken stock, salt], sea salt, evaporated cane juice, onion powder, turmeric, flavor), wine, butter (cream [milk], natural flavor), eggs, garlic, olive oil, bay leaf, vinegar (white wine vinegar, natural flavor, sodium metabisulphite), casein, spices.
- Jamon (prosciutto and fontina cheese): Fontina (pasteurized part-skimmed milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, natamycin), mozzarella (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes), unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter (cream [milk], natural flavor), prosciutto (cured with salt, sugar, spices, sodium nitrate, sodium nitrite, flavoring), eggs, vinegar (white wine vinegar, natural flavor, sodium metabisulphite), casein, salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Assorted Veggie Empanadas
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped