Edgeware Edge-Grip Manual Knife Sharpener
This compact, portable sharpener is a convenient choice for sharpening or touching up straight-edge knives. The notched base hugs the countertop for stability.
- Offers manual two-stage sharpening of straight-edge knives: a carbide slot for setting a sharp edge on dull blades and a ceramic slot to finely hone and finish the edge.
- 90-degree notch on base fits snugly on the edge of a counter, table or chopping block, providing extra stability and an easy angle for sharpening.
- Soft-grip rubber handle and nonslip base ensure steadiness.
- Small size makes it easy to store in a drawer.
- 4" x 2".
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Accepts straight-edge knives.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.