- Online Only
Organic soapnuts provide a eco-friendly alternative to traditional laundry detergents. Sustainably harvested in India, the nuts contain natural saponins that provide excellent cleaning qualities. Simply place 5 to 7 nuts in the included washbag and use in your washing machine, or boil them in water to make a hypoallergenic liquid detergent.
- All-natural, certified organic and hypoallergenic.
- Color-safe and appropriate for use with all machine-washable fabrics including delicates.
- Package washes up to 55 loads using 5 to 7 nuts per load.
- Nuts are reusable up to three times.
- Suitable for use in top- and front-loading machines in water temparatures from 86°F to 194°F.
- Safe for septic tanks.
- Includes 8 oz. soapnuts, biodegradable cotton washbag and detailed instructions in a recyclable cardboard tube.
- 2-lb. refill bag of soap nuts sold separately.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in India.
- Made in India.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.