Nordic Ware Ebelskiver Filled-Pancake Pan
A beloved treat in their native Denmark, ebelskivers are light, puffy pancakes that can be filled with fruit, chocolate, jam or cheese and served for breakfast or as an hors d'oeuvre, dessert or light supper. The pancakes are easy to prepare at home using our popular pan made by Minnesota-based Nordic Ware.
- Made of cast aluminum for superior heat retention and distribution.
- Durable PFOA-free nonstick interior surface for low-fat cooking, stick-free release of ball-shaped pancakes and easy cleanup.
- Riveted cast-stainless-steel handle stays cool.
- Makes seven 2 1/4" diam. pancakes.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Not suitable for smooth-top ranges that require flat-bottom cookware.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
You May Also Need
Williams-Sonoma Ebelskiver Pancake Mix
Ebelskiver Filled-Pancake Turning Tools
Ebelskiver Filled-Pancake Tool