Think of this rustic wicker basket as a large "nest" for your favorite Easter and springtime table decorations. Fill it with fresh flowers and greenery, colorful Easter eggs or delectable sweets, or use it as a server for napkins and utensils on a buffet spread.
- Hand woven from nito, a sustainable tropical vine in the fern family.
- Durable design can be reused for years in any season.
- A large woven handle adds to its rustic charm.
- The open-weave bottom makes this basket ideal for decoration and not for carrying items.
- 10" diam., 12 3/4" high.
- Made in the Philippines.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.