- Free Shipping
Think of this rustic wicker basket as a large "nest" for your favorite Easter and springtime table decorations. Fill it with fresh flowers and greenery, colorful Easter eggs or delectable sweets, or use it as a server for napkins and utensils on a buffet spread.
- Hand woven from nito, a sustainable tropical vine in the fern family.
- Durable design can be reused for years in any season.
- A large woven handle adds to its rustic charm.
- The open-weave bottom makes this basket ideal for decoration and not for carrying items.
- 10" diam., 12 3/4" high.
- Made in the Philippines.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.