Our utensil holder has a rustic, natural character typical of French country kitchenware. It’s made for us in France at a family-run pottery, where five generations have produced culinary stoneware since 1847.
- Keeps cooking tools organized and accessible on the countertop.
- Made of stoneware with a rich caramel-glaze finish.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and durable.
- Traditional two-eared shape offers a grip for holding.
- Heavyweight crock won't tip and stays in place on countertop.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.