Williams-Sonoma Durashield™ Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan
The top choice of professional bakers worldwide, Durashield nonstick bakeware is now available for home bakers for the first time—and only through Williams-Sonoma. Made to withstand the rigors of a commercial kitchen, this is the most durable nonstick finish we have ever offered. Our exclusive Durashield pans deliver superb baking results and easy maintenance designed to last for many years to come. This rectangular cake pan turns out evenly baked cakes, bar cookies and brownies.
- Features Durashield professional premium nonstick finish now available for home use – a Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Nonstick coating is proven to withstand 1,500 releases even with dishwasher cleaning.
- Considered the most stain-resistant nonstick coating on the market.
- Thermal shock resistant: can go directly from freezer to oven without peeling.
- Completely resistant to attack by sugars and other baking ingredients as well as cleansers.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 9" x 13" x 2 1/4" high.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 550°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.