Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Durashield™ Nonstick Quarter Sheet
The top choice of professional bakers worldwide, Durashield nonstick bakeware is now available for home bakers for the first time—and only through Williams-Sonoma. Made to withstand the rigors of a commercial kitchen, this is the most durable nonstick finish we have ever offered. Our exclusive Durashield pans deliver superb baking results and easy maintenance designed to last for many years to come. This quarter sheet is a versatile size for baking sweets like cookies and tarts as well as savory hors d’oeuvres.
- Features Durashield professional premium nonstick finish now available for home use – a Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Nonstick coating is proven to withstand 1,500 releases even with dishwasher cleaning.
- Considered the most stain-resistant nonstick coating on the market.
- Thermal shock resistant: can go directly from freezer to oven without peeling.
- Completely resistant to attack by sugars and other baking ingredients as well as cleansers.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 13" x 9" x 1" high.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 550°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery