Dubost Pradel 1920 Multi-Use Knife
Dubost knives were one of the first discoveries made by our founder Chuck Williams on his trips to France more than 50 years ago. The Dubost family has been crafting its fine cutlery in Thiers since 1920, carrying on the long tradition of Laguiole knife making. This multipurpose 4" knife features a smooth, slim oak wood handle responsibly sourced from PEFC-certified forests.
- Utility knife for general slicing, chopping, paring and boning.
- Rust-resistant stainless-steel blade.
- Handle is shaped from oak wood.
- Full tang is triple riveted to handle.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4"-long blade, 3 3/4"-long handle.
- 1.2 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces, such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.