Dualit New Generation Classic 2-Slice Toaster
Toaster, 2-SliceInternet Only
Dualit has upgraded its iconic toaster with a setting for buns and bagels and a defrost setting for frozen bread. What hasn’t changed is the superlative quality and design that have made Dualit famous: each toaster is still hand-assembled in England and built to last.
- Faster warm-up ensures perfect browning right from the first slice.
- Selector lets you heat only the number of slots you need.
- Defrost setting defrosts frozen bread before toasting.
- Bagel/Bun setting toasts one side while warming the other.
- Mechanical timer lets you get exactly the degree of toasting you prefer.
- Award-winning ProHeat elements are guaranteed for two years.
- Extra-wide slots to accommodate thick bread, English muffins and bagels.
- A crumb tray to simplify cleanup.
- Adjustable rear foot keeps it stable on uneven surfaces.
- Hand assembled in England.
- Two slice: 8 1/4" x 10 1/4" x 8 1/2" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Do not operate without crumb tray in place.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth and/or stainless steel cleanser.
- Clean out crumb tray regularly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.