Dualit New Generation Classic 4-Slice Toaster
Dualit has upgraded its iconic toaster with a setting for buns and bagels and a defrost setting for frozen bread. What hasn’t changed is the superlative quality and design that have made Dualit famous: each toaster is still hand-assembled in England and built to last.
- Faster warm-up ensures perfect browning right from the first slice.
- Selector lets you heat only the number of slots you need.
- Defrost setting defrosts frozen bread before toasting.
- Bagel/Bun setting toasts one side while warming the other.
- Mechanical timer lets you get exactly the degree of toasting you prefer.
- Award-winning ProHeat elements are guaranteed for two years.
- Extra-wide slots to accommodate thick bread, English muffins and bagels.
- A crumb tray to simplify cleanup.
- Adjustable rear foot keeps it stable on uneven surfaces.
- Hand assembled in England.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Four slice: 8 1/4" x 14" x 8 1/2" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Do not operate without crumb tray in place.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth and/or stainless steel cleanser.
- Clean out crumb tray regularly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.