Dualit New Generation Classic 2-Slice Toaster
Dualit has upgraded its iconic toaster with a setting for buns and bagels and a defrost setting for frozen bread. What hasn’t changed is the superlative quality and design that have made Dualit famous: each toaster is still hand-assembled in England and built to last.
- Faster warm-up ensures perfect browning right from the first slice.
- Selector lets you heat only the number of slots you need.
- Defrost setting defrosts frozen bread before toasting.
- Bagel/Bun setting toasts one side while warming the other.
- Mechanical timer lets you get exactly the degree of toasting you prefer.
- Award-winning ProHeat elements are guaranteed for two years.
- Extra-wide slots to accommodate thick bread, English muffins and bagels.
- A crumb tray to simplify cleanup.
- Adjustable rear foot keeps it stable on uneven surfaces.
- Hand assembled in England.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Two slice: 8 1/4" x 10 1/4" x 8 1/2" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Do not operate without crumb tray in place.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth and/or stainless steel cleanser.
- Clean out crumb tray regularly.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JessRecipe from Perfect Toast I've owned this toaster for over a year, and I love it. That being said, it's probably not really worth the cost. I was swayed because it was cute and yellow. It toasts bread and bagels well, though bagels can't be too thick or they won't fit. The toast doesn't pop up when it's done and you can lower and raise it throughout toasting to check doneness, which is nice. There's also a function that allows you to only toast in one slot for one piece of bread. There's a tray that slides out at the bottom to catch crumbs, so clean-up is easy. There's no annoying bell at the end of toasting; the toaster just turns off. And every piece of toast is done to the same specifications whether it's the first piece or the 20th.Date published: 2016-10-15Rated 5 out of 5 by LilyandPixie from Best Toaster Ever!!! I've used this toaster for one year and one month. It is one of the best items I've ever owned. The Azure Blue is gorgeous on the countertop... Would not dare hide it away. It toasts all breads very well and bagels too. It is best to keep an eye on it, as an open window with a breeze will make it toast very hot and scorch the bread! It is a joy to use everyday! It makes having breakfast very pleasurable. Nice gift for a Foodie.....Date published: 2016-05-14Rated 5 out of 5 by VictoriaChristi from Warm and wonderful We've had this toaster for about 5 years. The toast is perfect, but the big trick is to remember to turn the dial all the way to the left and wait for about a minute before putting the bread into the slots. The heat coils come on gradually, so you need to look in and be sure that the lights are glowing on all of the coils. It's an art to use this well. You'll need to decide when to drop in the bread and when to pop it up. But once you get the knack of using this toaster, you'll love it! We bought the red color. It's a joy to experience this warm and wonderful little toaster. Well worth the investment!Date published: 2014-12-27