Williams-Sonoma Dry Brine
An easy alternative to traditional liquid brines, our dry brine is an efficient way to prepare succulent, flavorful poultry or pork.
- A classic mix of herbs, spices and kosher salt that imparts wonderful flavor as it helps meat retain juices.
- Easy and convenient – just rub brine on the poultry or pork and let it sit for several hours, then rinse and roast; also great for grilling.
- No special brining bags or messy liquid necessary.
- 9 oz. per tin.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Kosher salt, sugar, garlic, black pepper, rosemary, lemon peel, French thyme, Indian fennel, Dalmatian sage, red pepper, safflower oil (to prevent separation), bay leaf.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Herbs de Provence