Williams-Sonoma Dry Brine
An easy alternative to traditional liquid brines, our dry brine is an efficient way to prepare succulent, flavorful poultry or pork.
- A classic mix of herbs, spices and kosher salt that imparts wonderful flavor as it helps meat retain juices.
- Easy and convenient – just rub brine on the poultry or pork and let it sit for several hours, then rinse and roast; also great for grilling.
- No special brining bags or messy liquid necessary.
- 9 oz. per tin.
- Made in USA.
- Kosher salt, sugar, garlic, black pepper, rosemary, lemon peel, French thyme, Indian fennel, Dalmatian sage, red pepper, safflower oil (to prevent separation), bay leaf.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/ gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk, soy.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.