Williams-Sonoma BBQ Rack of Ribs with Dry Rub
- Online Only
In Memphis, you'll find as many riffs on barbecue as there are blues clubs. You can order your ribs "wet" (basted with sauce) or "dry" (just herbs and spices). Showcasing authentic Memphis pit barbecue at its down-home best, these finger-licking St. Louis-style pork ribs are the "dry" kind. They're hand-rubbed with a signature seasoning blend, then slow-smoked over glowing hickory embers until they're tender and falling off the bone. Ready to heat and serve, the fully cooked ribs are from a legendary family-owned barbecue joint in Memphis, where pitmasters have been serving up award-winning classics for over a quarter of a century.
- 3 lb. total (two 1-lb. 8-oz. slabs, 12–14 ribs each).
- Serves 6–8.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The ribs ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. To store for later consumption, remove from shipping container and place, unopened, in the freezer, where the ribs will keep up to 1 year.
Proper Thawing Technique
- For best results, thaw unopened containers in the refrigerator for 24 hours before heating.
General Reheating Tips
- Use caution when removing from microwave since the containers will be very hot!
- Serve immediately after reheating.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot (350°F–400°F).
- Remove the ribs from plastic pouch.
- Place ribs on grill directly over coals.
- Close grill cover and cook ribs for 18–25 minutes, turning ribs every 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove ribs from plastic pouch and place on a baking pan.
- Brush ribs liberally with the remaining sauce from the pouch.
- Transfer the pan to the middle rack in the oven.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes.
- Remove ribs from pouch.
- Cut slab of ribs in half and place both halves side by side on a microwave-safe plate.
- Transfer plate to the microwave and cook for 3 minutes, at full power.
- Rearrange ribs and resume cooking for an additional 2–3 minutes.
- Pork ribs, dry rub seasoning (paprika, salt, spices, dehydrated garlic, not more than 2% silicon dioxide to prevent caking).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Williams-Sonoma BBQ Rack of Ribs
Rack of Ribs
- Online Only
Rack of Ribs, Spicy
- Online Only