Williams-Sonoma BBQ Rack of Ribs with Dry Rub
- Online Only
In Memphis, you'll find as many riffs on barbecue as there are blues clubs. You can order your ribs "wet" (basted with sauce) or "dry" (just herbs and spices). Showcasing authentic Memphis pit barbecue at its down-home best, these finger-licking St. Louis-style pork ribs are the "dry" kind. They're hand-rubbed with a signature seasoning blend, then slow-smoked over glowing hickory embers until they're tender and falling off the bone. Ready to heat and serve, the fully cooked ribs are from a legendary family-owned barbecue joint in Memphis, where pitmasters have been serving up award-winning classics for over a quarter of a century.
- 3 lb. total (two 1-lb. 8-oz. slabs, 12–14 ribs each).
- Serves 6–8.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The ribs ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. To store for later consumption, remove from shipping container and place, unopened, in the freezer, where the ribs will keep up to 1 year.
Proper Thawing Technique
- For best results, thaw unopened containers in the refrigerator for 24 hours before heating.
General Reheating Tips
- Use caution when removing from microwave since the containers will be very hot!
- Serve immediately after reheating.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot (350°F–400°F).
- Remove the ribs from plastic pouch.
- Place ribs on grill directly over coals.
- Close grill cover and cook ribs for 18–25 minutes, turning ribs every 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove ribs from plastic pouch and place on a baking pan.
- Brush ribs liberally with the remaining sauce from the pouch.
- Transfer the pan to the middle rack in the oven.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes.
- Remove ribs from pouch.
- Cut slab of ribs in half and place both halves side by side on a microwave-safe plate.
- Transfer plate to the microwave and cook for 3 minutes, at full power.
- Rearrange ribs and resume cooking for an additional 2–3 minutes.
- Pork ribs, dry rub seasoning (paprika, salt, spices, dehydrated garlic, not more than 2% silicon dioxide to prevent caking).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.