Drummond Zebra Hide Armchair
- Online Only
Inspired by Scandinavian designs of the 1940s, our chair's clean lines and compact proportions are the perfect foil for exotic, freeform stripes. The solid wood frame is hand built using mortise-and-tenon joinery, and expertly printed cowhide stands in brilliantly for zebra.
- 26 1/4" x 27 1/4" x 33 1/2" high overall.
- Handcrafted mahogany frame.
- Solid white oak arms and legs with precisely mitered corners and dark brown finish.
- Built with mortise-and-tenon joinery, and reinforced for lasting strength.
- Thickly padded poly-fiber seat and back.
- Upholstered in genuine hair-on cowhide, printed with zebra stripes.
- In-Home delivery with White Glove service.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Constructed of white oak.
- Upholstered in hair-on cowhide.
- Made in Indonesia.
- Overall: 26 1/4" x 27 1/4" x 33 1/2" high.
- Seat width: 23 1/2”.
- Seat depth: 19”.
- Seat height: 17 1/4”.
- Arm: 19 1/2” x 1 1/2” x 25” high.
Please allow up to two weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. With in-home White-Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, inspected and set up, and packaging is removed. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.