Drop Bottom Charcoal Chimney
Fire up your grill the easy way by igniting the charcoal with our chimney, then use the drop-out bottom to quickly release the red-hot coals. No more dealing with flying sparks when adding fiery briquettes to the grill – just pull the lever to open the trap door and deposit your coals.
- Innovative chimney has a drop-out bottom that releases red-hot coals by just pulling the lever.
- Charcoal is ready for grilling in about 15 minutes – without using lighter fluid.
- Load the cylinder with briquettes, light up a fire starter or crumpled newspaper under your grill grate, then set the chimney over the flame.
- Ergonomically designed handle has a comfortable rosewood grip.
- Heavy-gauge stainless-steel construction ensures maximum durability.
- Over time, exposure to the fire will change the color of the polished steel, causing it to acquire a rich patina.
- Take care to wear a protective glove when using this product.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" diam., 11 1/2" high.
- Holds up to 5-lb. of charcoal.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.