When kneading dough, wear these gloves to minimize the transfer of flour into the dough while keeping your hands clean. Simply slip the gloves on, rub with flour and knead as usual.
- The layer of flour coats the gloves for nonstick kneading that keeps the dough moist.
- 100% knitted nylon does not stick to dough and keeps hands clean.
- One size fits most adult hands.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Not heat-safe. Never use to hold hot pots, pans, handles or surfaces.
- Hand-wash and hang to dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.