Double R Ranch Co. Prime Rib
Generously marbled, and easy to prepare, a prime rib roast of beef makes an impressive centerpiece for any occasion. Also known as a standing rib roast, the cut is best roasted whole “standing” on its ribs, allowing the top layer of fat to render and self-baste the meat. Hand selected for our Butcher Shop by Double R Ranch, this roast has the perfect combination of flavor and tenderness.
- Large Roast: approx. 8 lb. (serves 8-10).
- Small Roast: approx. 6 1/2 lb. (serves 6-8).
- Shipped frozen.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- The prime rib was shipped frozen with cold packs to maintain the appropriate temperature during shipment, and it may arrive partially thawed. This is to be expected and does not impact the safety of the product. Upon receipt refrigerate the prime rib, or freeze to enjoy at a later date. It will keep refrigerated up to 5 days, or frozen up to 3 months, unopened. For best quality, we do not recommend refreezing the prime rib after it has been thawed.
Proper Thawing Technique
- Remove the meat from the freezer and thaw in the refrigerator for 24 to 48 hours. To retain more of the natural juices, leave the meat in its original packaging while thawing. It is normal for natural juices to accumulate. Simply pat dry with paper towels before cooking.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
- Immediate delivery orders will ship within one to two weeks; Valentine's Day delivery orders will ship February 6–8 to arrive by February 10.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.