Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
This old-fashioned tool, whose name means “half-moon” in Italian, is still an international favorite for quick chopping.
- Using an easy, two-handed rocking motion, you can swiftly chop or mince onions, garlic and herbs, significantly reducing prep time.
- Two curved, hand-sharpened stainless-steel blades glide easily through herbs, vegetables and nuts.
- Strong beechwood handles are easy to grip and keep your hands and knuckles away from the blades.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 5 1/2” long blade.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.