This old-fashioned tool, whose name means “half-moon” in Italian, is still an international favorite for quick chopping.
- Using an easy, two-handed rocking motion, you can swiftly chop or mince onions, garlic and herbs, significantly reducing prep time.
- Two curved, hand-sharpened stainless-steel blades glide easily through herbs, vegetables and nuts.
- Strong beechwood handles are easy to grip and keep your hands and knuckles away from the blades.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 5 1/2” long blade.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy