DIY Soda Kit
- Online Only
Our DIY kits make it simple to brew homemade soda the traditional way. Slowly simmer a delicious blend of organic herbs and spices before adding sugar and yeast to create natural carbonation. Making your own soda ensures the most wholesome ingredients and allows you to adjust the sweetness to your liking.
- Kit includes organic seasonings, yeast and detailed instructions.
- Choose from two natural flavors: Ginger Beer or Hibiscus Lime
- Simply simmer flavorings with water, add sugar and yeast to the cooled mixture, pour into bottles and cap.
- Fermentation creates natural carbonation.
- Makes one gallon soda.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA with ingredients from Egypt, Sri Lanka and USA.
- Use & Care
- Hibiscus Lime: Boil 4 quarts plus 1 cup of water and stir in herbs. After 20 minutes, strain mixture through fine-mesh sieve or cheesecloth. Return to pan, add lime juice and 2 cups of sugar and dissolve completely. Let mixture cool to below 100 degrees. Sprinkle in yeast and stir thoroughly. Let sit for 20 minutes. Stir well and pour into individual bottles, leaving 1 inch of head space in each bottle. Cap bottles. Allow soda to sit for 2-3 days at room temperature to ferment. Place bottles in refrigerator for 2 days to age.
- Root Beer: Boil 4 quarts plus 1 cup of water and stir in herbs. After 20 minutes, strain mixture through fine-mesh sieve or cheesecloth. Return to pan, add 2 cups of sugar and dissolve completely. Let mixture cool to below 100 degrees. Sprinkle in yeast and stir thoroughly. Let sit for 20 minutes. Stir well and pour into individual bottles, leaving 1 inch of head space in each bottle. Cap bottles. Allow soda to sit for 2-3 days at room temperature to ferment. Place bottles in refrigerator for 2 days to age.
- Root Beer: Organic sarsaparilla root, sassafras bark, wintergreen leaf, spices and yeast
- Hibiscus Lime: Organic hibiscus flowers, cloves, yeast
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.